Friday, September 28, 2007
Be Careful What You Wish For. . .
Okay so for the last few weeks, I've been wondering if I should just take my class all day and not rotate. Well, my wondering, musings, and wishes came true. I have my class all day. The teacher teaching reading doesn't feel like she can do it anymore. So, we are all taking reading, and that leaves me kind of high and dry. There are a lot of positives to it all. But there are negatives. I was just getting to know the other classes and now I don't have them anymore, well not as much as I'd like. I thought I would be so excited but now, I'm not. We'll see how it goes. A couple of positives, my discipline plan is the only one in effect. I know exactly what I have to do to get my students to behave. There isn't any, "Your class doesn't do that so I can't use that." It also frees up a lot of time for the extra things. I don't have to cater to others schedules. I'm kind of excited to see how it goes but also scared. Monday is going to be an interesting day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment