So, today I just did what I felt like doing, not caring what I needed to be doing. Kind of nice kind of bad. Language, we did an assignment together which was fun and the kids didn't mind it at all. In reading they read, which is a good thing. Science and social studies is where it gets interesting. Making our own countries, to tie into the different types of governments formed in Greece. And putting bread in plastic bags, hiding them around my room and the school so we can make mold. Then we watched a movie with the grade. It has been a fun day. I got these things almost finished that I have wanted to do for months. So, that is positive. I'm going to finish them and then I am going to go home, clean my room, and do laundry and then I can play all day tomorrow. It is the weekend, and I am so glad. I will post the pictures of the mold growth for everyone to see, it is going to be interesting.
I love my job. I don't know how many times I can say that. I am so grateful for the school I am at and the class I have. I've been getting harder on my students, I am sure they feel it a little bit. But, I still love them and think that they are the greatest in the grade. I really couldn't have asked for a better situation.
No comments:
Post a Comment