Friday, August 10, 2007

Before and After

My classroom. The floors finally were cleaned today. So, I was able to put the desks where I wanted them. My walls are still kind of bare, but that will be taken care of on Monday and Wednesday, hopefully. The hall is ready for the first day. I just need to learn how to focus on one thing at a time.


Before, I found the projector and two tables kept getting in my way. I also had to fix my desk in order to do what I wanted.



After, and I really like it. I think the smaller table I have will go up front so I can put things down. I don't know yet, I'll try it out on Monday. Also I am really hoping the projector isn't needed in a few days when I get my Smart Board. Hurray!

No comments: