Thursday, July 29, 2010

More About My Mission

Okay, in the last few hours I have found out more about the area I will be serving. I figured Palmyra wouldn't be in my mission. . . I was hoping Fayette would be, but no. I am still okay with it. These two areas are actually pretty close to my mission and I am hoping I will be able to go to them. The mission in area is pretty big. It goes from Lake Ontario and Finger Lakes area on the west, Vermont on the east. The northern border is Canada, and the New York, New York North mission makes the South. There is a little bit of Vermont in the mission and a little of Pennsylvania. Falls are gorgeous, winters cold, summers humid.
I am so excited, and I cannot wait. October 6th is going to be a long time, only because I don't have much to do in my life. I know it is going to get busy and quickly. I will post more as things get moving and I know more.

No comments: