Sleep, energy, a break, the gumption to write sub plans, and Time. . . Okay so today I slept in, I have been doing that a lot lately. I didn't sleep well last night and I am paying for it right now. I am supposed to be planning for the week, math is done, reading is done, Social studies is finished.
I still need science we are starting Moon phases, seasons, objects in the solar system I am excited it is one of my favorite science topics. I only have two months to teach 3/4 of the core and to get a review in there too. I think my class is going to have dismal showings on end-of-level testing. I'm a little concerned with it all. We just took the state Direct Writing Assessment yesterday and so now for language I have no idea what to do. I have a little more than 12 hours to decide. That is the fun of being where I am, I never really know what to do.
No comments:
Post a Comment