My sister mentioned that lately all my posts seem sad. I would have to agree. I am at a huge crossroad in my life. The life I wish I had isn't what I have. The life I have doesn't feel like it is going to start anytime soon. (I KNOW October 6th is just 34 days away. 5 Sundays.) I guess I feel kind of lost. And if I was willing to get my one paper finished I think things would be better because I could feel like it was time to go shopping. As of today I am 6 pages closer, just so you know. But, I do have to say I am getting more and more excited as the time moves on. I am ready for a change. And it is going to happen soon. I can't wait until I get to the MTC and until I get out of the MTC and go to Utica.
Besides getting most of my paper finished I missed the classroom bad today. I miss the kids, the other teachers, the office/support staff, my principal. I miss teaching and seeing the lights come on in those cute little faces. I know I will see a different type of light come on in other faces. And I will be teaching something different. But, I still miss my old life. However I keep thinking and reminding myself, I have 27 years to teach when I get back. I can miss 2 years for the Lord.
No comments:
Post a Comment