I entered three pictures at the fair. None of them got a ribbon, but I have been told that photography is the hardest thing to enter. When I picked up the pictures the lady looked at me and said, "I hope you enter next year. You really are a good photographer." I am so glad she said that because I was starting to doubt a little bit and wondering if this is really the hobby for me. I will just need to be better prepared next year, and have everything ready in time for the Weber County Fair. Then I will enter the State Fair. Here are my pictures:



I bought Beatle's Rockband. The End.
3 comments:
Very good pictures. I love them!!
what a cute boy, how ever did you find him?
Thanks, Marie! I just looked in some trees and there he was. It was amazing!
Post a Comment