Monday, September 15, 2008
I Feel Like all I Do is Run
And that is the serious truth today. I was looking at the week ahead of me and I don't know what I am doing. I was going to try to go to Salt Lake today to get my pictures from the fair, but I decided it wasn't going to be possible and lucky for me my mom loves me lots. So, I got to relax for a while today. But, then tomorrow, I have to be to school EXTRA early for the boys who want to get their reports finished. Then I have to leave at 3:30 for a class on the PRAXIS test. I get to go back early on Wednesday only to leave at 3:00 so I can go to another training on Love and Logic (I am actually really excited about this one.) Then it is off to the temple for Stake Temple night. Thursday, I will be there early like usual, I will leave late, and I will go to Enrichment Meeting. My only free moment will be Friday. And then the week is over and I will start it all over again next week. What a great life I lead! And really I do love it. It is nice to have so many things going on I don't know where to turn to next. Actually right now I think it should be my bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment