Today I went to school. My friend was there working in her own room. Well, actually working is what we were supposed to do, but I feel that I got nothing accomplished. I was hoping to get another SmartBoard lesson or two ready, but no. I really can't tell you what I did, or if I got anything accomplished. All I know is I really want to go back before next week and try again. But, this is where the other not getting anything done comes in, I am leaving for Bear Lake at 7:30 tomorrow morning. I guess I could choose to go up tomorrow night, but I am really looking forward to this little getaway. I am supposed to be doing laundry, and just general getting ready for the trip things, but I don't want to. I guess that has been the general theme for the day. I really don't want to. Oh, well. I have to so I will.
I'll write about my trip when I get back, and I will be sure to add some pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment