There is so much I want to say, but so much I don't feel I can say because I made a promise that I wouldn't use this blog to complain about my team or students. Just school life is very difficult right now.
I am at a point I don't know what I should do. I've talked to my principal last week and if a different position opens up in the next few months I will be considered for it. Honestly, I really want to teach 6th grade again. I could do a better job of it next year. But, I won't leave schools because I have the best principal ever, so if the choice came down to continue working with the cruddy team or leave my school. I choose the cruddy team. But if it came down to getting away from the team or the cruddy team. . . I don't know what I will do.
Positive I have made friends with one of the kindergarten teachers. It is so great to have someone to talk to everyday. Someone who understands where I am coming from and can help me with not feeling too horrible. Also, someone who I can count the days down with and not feel like I am breaking my, "You still have month, you've got to keep going." By the way one month tomorrow and we are done with school. I will no longer be a first year teacher. I keep looking forward to that, because I will actually be able to teach my class everything in a timely manner. I will be completely honest, Math I am so behind, I'll be pushing my class to get it done in the next few days. Science, we just finished, but they still have some gaps. But at least we have a week to review. Oh well, I guess they will just do their best, and that is all I can hope for.
No comments:
Post a Comment